Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's HERE!!!


I have to admit with so much going on, I haven't been the usual little Christmas Spirit I am every other year. No big count-down... it's kind of snuck up on me without even realising. I've almost felt like a bit of a grinch compared to my normal self, but it's just been busy!.

This week I'm wearing my antlers, reindeer badge and jingle bell earrings so I'm feeling a little more festive. Yesterday I popped into the business upstairs from mine to drop a card off... one hour and a little bit of bubbly later I returned to work quite 'cheery'! HAHA!! That's what I do love about this time of year - all the festivities!

On that note - I thank each and every one of you for joining me in my 2009 journey, which has been one hell of a ride! And I thank you for letting me share in yours.

All the best to you and your loved ones for a very happy, safe and healthy Christmas. I cannot wait to chill in the pool all day with my drinkies... ;) Cherish every single moment - I will be!!! xxxxx

No comments: