Thursday, February 07, 2008

Operation 49...

Since just mid December I weighed in at 50.6kgs. This has held ever since, except for a slight fluctuation over Christmas, which then dropped back to 50.6.
Today I was 50.6. Maybe my scales are broken and don't budge from that?? :) I'm not complaining, it's my lowest I've been in a while.
However, I want to crack the 40s again!! It's been TWO whole years since I've seen the 40s on the scales. I know I can do it, it's just so close!!
Exercise has been more than enough, but along with that comes more hunger!! Time to keep an extra eye on portion sizes to see if I can budge a little fat!
GOAL - To be there by my birthday in a month! Watch me go!! ;)

1 comment:

Kek said...

Sweetie, did you have part of your brain removed? You know, the part that would know that in TWO YEARS you have managed to gain several kg of bewdiful muscle? And that, uh... for an athletic grrl such as yourself, wanting to be in the 40s is probably actually insane.

:o)

Hows about aiming to maintain your weight while you keep on a-building muscle.... you'll be shedding fat like nobody's business, even if the scales can't see it. *gives the scales the finger*

Just my opinion - feel free to slap me if you disagree!

P.S. You're gorgeous anyway!