Monday, September 22, 2008

On the 'Roids Baby!!!

It's official, I've got hives. I look like a 12 year old with acne all over. Doc's given me a five day course of steroids, so that should knock it on the head. She's also given me time off work :) Not that I'd go anywhere looking like this!

So if I do weight training while on these steroids, does that mean I'll get super duper strong ;)

And why is it when your face and body is swollen, red and lumpy and you can't wear make up -you only need to go 20square metres, from surgery to chemist, you see not one, but three people you know?!?!

3 comments:

Jehanne said...

oh you poor thing - that sux - I hope it clears up quick for you!

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

Tis the nature of the beast Selina...........when you want, it won't and when you won't it will!
hehe!

So sori about the hives, they are killers. Only had a very small patch of it once, hated it!

Kek said...

They're the wrong kind, sweets - catabolic, not anabolic. You're not gonna grow muscles with those...