Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pretty as a Picture

NOT!!!!!! I so wish I was kidding but I've had an allergic reaction to something and I've broken out in hive-like lumps all over my body. I will not go out in public without paper bagging my head!!

I was cranky all week, my face broke out majorly, my eyes were swollen and weepy. (Probably just a coincidence though). Friday nite I started getting itchy. Saturday I woke up with flu-like symptoms and scratching the first layer of skin off my body, then my face and all my joints swelled up. Took an antihistamine and cold and flu tabs, slept the afternoon away. Didn't feel too bad last nite until the itching started again. Woke up and scared the bejeesus out of me - my face, neck and arms especially are red, fat, lumpy and burning, along with my back, stomache and legs. I look just gorgeous.

I visited the chemist, and was given stronger antihistamines. I'm told it's an allergic reaction to something, but I have no idea what. As far as I knew I was allergic to nothing?! To Spring maybe?! Took the powerful tablet and it knocked me out all morning - I hate sleeping weekends away. I'm irritable!!!!!!!! I need to cardio today, I WANT to cardio, but I think my face will burn off if I get sweaty!!

I've arranged for my double shift to be covered at work tomorrow. I did hope for a bit of a break, but this is just going a bit too far. ;)

As the PussyCat Dolls say "Be Careful what you Wish for coz You Just Might Get It"...

I'm still waiting for the boobies.

2 comments:

Kek said...

Aww, hope you're better FAST. Maybe it's your body's way of saying "Whoa there! Slow down a bit"?

I'm still waiting for the boobies too. Is there a boobie fairy, maybe? Whaddya have to leave under your pilow for HER to pay a visit?

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing, that doesn't sound very nice at all. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery Selina.

As for the boobies. I have plenty, want some of mine. LOL!! The last bra I bought was a whopping 14DD! *yikes*

Lia xxx