Friday, May 28, 2010

2010 INBA Brisbane Titles


Just a really quick post - been soooo flat busy this week! I'm away from home, staying in Brisbane for the week with Lyndsay and her family. :)

We've been heaps busy all week just doing stuff - gymming, coffee, walking, routine-ing, groceries, cooking etc - I haven't had a chance to blog!

I've got 5 mins now before Shannon picks me up and we head down to the Gold Coast to do it allll over again!

I had a great weekend last weekend, met lots of bloggers, and spent time with the special people in my life at dinner after the comp :)

I didn't place, however I bettered my condition from last year - came in leaner (as Steph commented on too - thanks chick!!) and I've improved on my upper body size - which were my goals :)

Quick few random pics:



Gotta fly - Gold Coast and more tanning is calling me! ;)

13 comments:

Tara said...

great pics Selina! you do look much leaner than last year. I think you look great. Good luck with the Asia Pacifics tomorrow! xx

Stephanie Davis said...

congratulations selina, it was lovely to catch up with you and shannon. hope you have even more fun at ANB - love the backstage pic, cant wait to see more x

Jehanne said...

You look gorgeous chick! All the best for the next comp! Well done xx

bluegirl said...

Fantastic Selina, Great all over ,well done.Good luck for this weekend.xx

Nicole said...

You look awesome Selina and your girls looks great too :) Nicole xx

Chelle said...

Good luck at the ANB. It was so lovely to meet you!

LizN said...

You look great :)

xoxox

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!! I LOVE that suit. Did you do your own bead work?

Unknown said...

about bloody time you posted. have bee hanging out to check out everything all week. Well done and you look bloody amazing. and I love your new 'girls'. I am back reading blogs at last and look forward to catching up with what everyone has been up to.

hugs

Ronnie

xxxx

Kerry W said...

You are looking AWESOME girl! ;)

Leisl said...

Hey Selina! Great to finally meet you. I think you looked SENSATIONAL up there. Well done on all your efforts to date and all the best for the next comp!

xo

Unknown said...

You look great selina!! a fantastic committment!

Kek said...

You really DID improve your upper body size from last year - look at those boobs! LOL.

Just kidding.... you look sensational. Amazing shoulders - good work!