Friday, March 23, 2007

Fed Up.........

with Blogger!!
I'm having issues with it on both of my computers!!! One's old dial-up so that explains a few things, but not on my super duper work one, there's no excuses. I can't log in the new way, so I go the old way which then tells me next time I must log in with my google account, but at least it still lets me in.... I can't post pics or anything else fancy AT ALL!!!

I've spent too many wasted attempts this week.... If I'm MIA occassionally, that's why! BLOGGER SUX!

3 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Make the switch to wordpress, a lot of us "running bloggers" have done that and are so much happier. I got fed up with blogger and the beta blogger was the last straw. Wordpress is soooo much more user friendly and well bahaved!

RaeC said...

I hear you girl!! You don't want to hear the kind of words I was using when fancying up my blog... LOL!! Great to have a post from you though, even if blogger isn't behaving itself... LOL!! xxx

Splice said...

Hey Selina!
Please don't give up. I for some reason was made to use blogger beta also. But it seems to be working out ok now.
Hang in there.
Debs xxx