Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ahhh Sunday :)

Oh my lordy, I just spent a very long time trying to upload a pic of my mummy, said it was done...BUT WHERE IS IT HUH!?!?!?!? grrr I really really hate these things *spits dummy*
AAANNNYYYWWAAYYYY
A big HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to my wonderful mum and all the other mother's out there!! She’s out with my dad at the moment for a special luncheon that his work has put on for them today. Tonight we’ll be doing dinner altogether :)
It’s been a long time between posts for me, I've been reading everyone else's regularly, coz i just can't stay away!!!!! I got back into weight training this week, being the first one in three weeks coz of my holiday and sheer laziness, since completing my first 12 week prog with Sue. Well I don’t know what on earth Sue has against my bum, but she’s made it really really really OUCH!!!! Hee hee. OH and my chest... well lucky I only got a small amount of groceries, coz it really hurt to push the trolley... I was totally expecting the soreness all over my body, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I was soooo naughty and stayed in bed yesterday (Saturday) morning and missed my run training – of which I planned about an hour run - but it was raining, and my legs were heaps sore – excuses I know. I planned to meet some clients yesterday afternoon for hill training, so as my ‘punishment’, I did double the course and the hardest hills, and 1hour and 5 mins later I was cactus! Quite happy though, as I still got in my longer run, it was just a harder than planned! But I really do love hills!!
I’ve actually had NOTHING on today , it’s one of those tracky daks and ugg boot days. I’ve read some of my book, and for the last few hours have been working on client files and all the behind-the-scenes stuff. My OH is working all weekend, yet another one where we get to spend a total of about 5 hours all weekend together. I have a 10km comp run on this arvo then straight to netball training for an hour and a half, what a great way to spend Sunday! Ha!
Beki – thanks for stopping by!! Will send you an email :)
Wish I had something more exciting to write, but that's my boring, simple life!!!
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, well what's left of it!
Will be back during week :)
SeLiNa
xoxoxo

No comments: