Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bliss...

Last weekend was great to get away from everything all and just relax. Saturday afternoon was spent in the pool drinking cocktails. We enjoyed a lovely seafood dinner on Saturday evening.

This was the view standing from the doorway in our room :) Pic taken at 5am on Sunday - body clock ticked in as normal :)


This pic I took while lying in the hammock outside our room. I spent an hour in there just enjoying the scenery after waking up at 5am. Plus, breakfast wasn't ready till later!!



***************************************

I've got to attend a funeral today. My friend's mother past away last weekend from pancreatic cancer. She was only 48. She was only diagnosed in September with cancer. It's just so so sad. The youngest child is only 16. Their father this year has lost his mother, his father and his wife. I've got a lot to be thankful for.

***************************************

Today is my last day of work for F.O.U.R weeks!! This time of year is slow so it's my only opportunity to take real holidays. It's been 2 years since I've had time off that isn't a rushed weekend, or something to do with work, so as you can imagine, I'm hanging out big time!! Lots to do today to get everything organised at work while I'm MIA :)

***************************************

I saw a sports medicine doctor yesterday for my shoulder. He pointed out that although the ultrasound showed nothing, it's only covering some bits, not getting it all. I've got to go back to rehab again - so no upper training for another 6-8 weeks except for strengthening exercises. I'll be a good patient and see what I can do. The sooner it's all working properly again, the better.

***************************************

ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!! ONLY 4 SLEEPS!!

2 comments:

Kek said...

Glad you had a lovely weekend, it looks SO relaxing.

4 weeks off? You? Seriously?

Shar said...

ENJOY YOUR BREAK SELINA YOU DESERVE IT!!

SHAR xx