Monday, January 14, 2008

Friday 28th December 2007

Christmas 2007 all Over

After my big countdown it was over in a flash!! I got up at 5am and went with dad for a bikeride. It was very quiet. All the kiddies were supposed to be out with their new toys! These days, I guess it’s all indoor gadgets – playstations and other gizmos.
I probably looked like the excited kid out on her new bike :P I did get very spoilt though!!
My whole immediate family was together this year – which is nice – seeing as we all have partners with families who we have to share time with.
If was pouring down all day, nice heavy rain. It was a welcome change from the steaming Christmases we usually have. We drank cocktails – some very interesting concoctions came out. We played volleyball in the pool in the rain. It was just a great day, and my nan especially had a wonderful time just watching us in playing in the pool. Can’t beat Christmas with family :)

No comments: