Wednesday, October 21, 2009

BOO again!

I'm doing a lot of MIA-ing lately!!!! Life is so hectic, I can't keep up with myself!

I just got home on Monday from a whirly-wind 5 days in Melbourne - total last minute trip planned quite quickly - flew out last Wednesday lunch and had the most fun, crazy, insane time! Oh how I love life!

Lots of food, lots of drink, lots of shopping and lots of laughs. Couldn't have had a better trip!

How effing cold was it though?!?! Jumped on the plane from 30degrees to having to go straight out and buy boots (strappys won't do it in that weather), two jackets (which I wore BOTH of, every day), and an extra pair of jeans. I was wearing five layers each day, along with my scarf. I'm such a cold-frog, but it's OCTOBER Melbourne.... catch up huh! ;) Looked a great sight flying back home to 30degrees wearing all of the above.............

My suitcase was lucky to only come home 2kgs heavier - I did SO much shopping. If I ever complain again of having nothing to wear, I'm allowed to be smacked. Damn shame there's not alot of a life here for me to dress up for.................

(So next Saturday I'm off to Brisbane for 5 days, but that's another blog. I'm SO naughty!)

Unfortunately I also came home 2kgs heavier... yup! That's just how much fun I had!!

So not alot of work (or training) has been happening in my world - between having my teeth stolen then jetsetting off, I'm living the life baby.

Now I just need to earn some dosh to keep up with my extravagant lifestlye.......... I can't afford myself! :P LoL.

7 comments:

Jehanne said...

oooooohhhh But you'll be looking damn fine for our girly weekend then - all that shopping!! Jade took me to Alana Hill today - argh - that was way dangerous.....
Looking forward to going out and catchin up soon!!!

Kek said...

I'm still spewing I missed you... it was just really, REALLY bad timing. *pouts*

The weather sucked big hairy ones, that's for sure. No idea what that was about... Next time, ring me and ask what the weather's doing before you pack. LOL

Annsterw said...

Most importantly you are having fun - keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dianna Broeren said...

Good to hear you are loving life!

Valley Girl said...

You are always a busy girl...
brought the mag, just to see...

by the way, is that girl in the photo of the 3 of yous called linda, I swear that she looks exactly like a girl I knew years ago, Put me out of my meserie please...

Cheers VG x

Shaboom said...

You little jetsetter :) Glad you had a blast!! Looking forward to catching up soon. xx

Valley Girl said...

OMG I knew it, I went to school with her. Different group & all, she came from a different town to me. She married a local guy 'vege' we called him, dark- ish boy, are they still together?
She hasn't changed a bit...
WOW... do you train her?