Sunday, January 07, 2007

Is it 2007 ALREADY!?!?!?

Where DOES the time go?? I celebrated the new year with a small cocktail party at my sis' house. It was SUPPOSED to be a Wear-Something-On-Your-Head party but everyone conveniently "forgot", 'cept me of course!! ;) I love all things dress-up and any excuse is a good one!! We had a fun nite and drank many concoctions of various colours and thicknesses, but no one got sick, so we must have done OK! We didn't get to bed until 4am, due to games like Pictionary (the 6 and 2 year olds that were at the party were drawing better than us by that stage!!) and a Playstation game called Buzz (kind of like Sale of the Century, but better!). It was heaps of fun. Due to lack of sleep Monday was a write-off for me!

Then back at work, the 10 days off went all too quick :( So back into it, mini and major goals set, both professionally and personally - all focused and ready for another big and hopefully better year!

No comments: