Sunday, January 21, 2007

Well Spot the Odd One Out!!!

That wasn't hard last nite!!! I went to my bro-in-laws birthday bbq, and the party consisted of 25 adults, and guess who was the only unmarried, single one!!!!!!!!! AND then there were 9 babies and two of the mums were pregnant with more!! LoL
Mind you, some of the couples were even younger than me! Did I miss something somewhere along the line?!?!? LoL
But at least I wasn't having to juggle my dinner around settling babies and I didn't have to change nappies and breastfeed. :) So did I feel left-out.. NO!!!!!!!! Hehe
I had a good time, lots of people to talk to, and I always end up playing with the kids anyway... they're more my mentality!! LOL
I had a few drinks but I didn't ruin the nite by attempting to go out :) However it was still a late one, about 3am we crawled to bed! I'm fairly useless today from it, which is why I don't do it often!!

Its absolutely pouring down rain here today. We just had a family lunch and planned to do Bingo's ceremony, but the rain has destroyed those plans for this weekend.

I'll prolly curl up with a DVD and continue being a sloth this afternoon, ahhh gotta love rainy weekends. Then it will be food prep and mental prep for my 4.30am wake-up in the morning!! So don't love that!

A big shout-out to Hilary!!! CONGRATULATIONS BABE!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!

That's it from me today!! Enjoy the rest of your weekends!!

4 comments:

jodie said...

I can totally relate about being the odd one out and also being uselss after a late night. I so don't do late nights very well anymore. I am usually wrecked for at least two days afterwards :)

Enjoy your relaxing weekend!

Unknown said...

Late nights can be fun, generally the day after isn't so fun! Glad to hear that you had a great night!

K

Kek said...

So what were all those parents doing up so late? Do they sedate their kids or something?

My kids never obliged me by sleeping in if I was foolish enough to stay up late, that's for sure!

;)

SeLiNa said...

Yes Jodie, I'm with you on that :) I had to go to bed at 7pm on Sunday nite, just so I'd be alive at 4.30am to go to work...
Krystal - Hey, nice to see you :) That's exactly why i don't do it too often!!
Kek - I think the last parents and kiddies left at about 12.30pm.. the kids were still partying on tho!!