Sunday, January 07, 2007

Thanks Jodi!!!

I've been tagged... so here goes!

A-Z Of Selina
A - Available or single? Newly single as of 2 months ago... probably not ready to say I'm available though!
B- Best Friend? My mum, my sister, my 3 bestest friends since forever... Toni, Lana and Sara.
C- Cake or Pie? Can I have both?!?! Chocolate or caramel mud cake, and pumpkin pie!!! mmm
D- Drink of Choice? If we're talking alcoholic - Bacardi
E- Essential Item? Breakfast!!!! Plus I HAVE to carry a water bottle everywhere with me.
F- Favorite Color? Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? My first thought was gummy bears or gummy sour worms... in which case I would pick worms... except if this means real worms... in that case... bears!!
H- Hometown? Mackay
I- Indulgence? Free time to do ME things
J- January or February? January - I may get a mini-holiday in January before work pics up :)
K- Kids and names? none
L- Life is incomplete without? Food, exercise, family and friends.
M- Marriage Date? What DOES this mean?!?! Not married
N- Number of Siblings? One sister two years younger than me, and one brother six years younger.
O- Oranges or apples? Apples at the moment, but I go through phases!
P- Phobias/Fears? Of being laughed at, or feeling inadequate!
Q- Favorite Quote? I have a few but my fave at the moment is one by Buddha... what is it? Hmmm it's written down at work but I can't remember it word-for-word and wouldn't want to misquote buddha! Will refer back later :)
R- Reason to Smile? I'm alive, I'm healthy!
S- Season? Summer!!!! I like the long days.
T - Tag three people! Kek, Jodie and Shar (If you guys haven't already been hit)
U- Unknown fact about Me? I have owned my own business since I was 24... but some may know that... I lived in Canada and have done 2 world trips... I really can't think of anything very interesting!! LoL
V- Vegetable you hate? I think I like them all, even brussells sprouts!! Oh celery, can't stand the smell or taste!
W- Worst habit? Stressing out WAY TOO MUCH, and over what later end up being things easily fixed. Chewing my nails along with it.
X- X-rays you've had? Pelvis/hips (apparently I had uneven legs when a bub... lucky I can't remember that one... spreadeagled...!!), 2x ankles, baby finger, teeth, and stomache... well a scan, same thing right?!
Y- Your favorite food? I love all food. A nice thick piece of salmon is a occassional luxury! My fave sugar food is CHICOS!!!!!!!!!
Z- Zodiac? Pisces :) But I'm a land animal... can swim only to save myself... JUST!

No comments: