Monday, May 21, 2007

I Love the weekends!!!

Except that they end too quickly :P The highlight was getting in a few runs, aren't I just a barrel of fun! Friday afternoon I did 55mins of hills (some 'cramming' as King of the Mountain is on in 4 weeks...eeeek). Saturday morning did a steady hour, and Sunday afternoon did the club handicapped 11km run - including 2 noice big hills in 57mins and 05secs. I came fourth overall and 1st female. It was nice overtaking 5 people, but didn't feel so nice when 2 overtook me in the last 200m!!! lol Anyhow, I'm pretty happy with how my preps going for the 1/2 marathon in less than 2 weeks :)

So now I'll try typing something exciting............mmmmmmmmmm........... *blank*
LOL It is pretty sad having a weekend revolving around running!! It was my lil sis' 25th b'day on Saturday so went to her house for morning tea, and this weekend we're going out for dinner and cocktails.

Anyway, nothing exciting to say. My 6.30am client has decided not to show *GRRRR* so thought I'd jump on and type away. Will be back when something exciting happens ;)

3 comments:

Hilds said...

Go running girl! Sounds like you are going to do really well in your 1/2 marathon, keep up the good work!

Don't you just hate it when people don't show up, the least they call do is call......

Liking your muscle man pics, looks like you had an awesome time at the show.

Have a great day! Hilds

Kristy said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend and there is nothing wrong with spending it running. I wish I'd done some exercise over the weekend.

Love the photos
Kristy

Amy said...

Hey Selina- i'm back!! I am so envious that you are doing a half marathon. It sounds like you are doing fabulous with your taining and going to blitz it. I am trying to keep up my runnin whilst travelling but it is hard. Keep up the great efforts and i'll keep reading to see how you are going!

love amy
xx