Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's All Happening!!

I feel like I haven't had a chance to breathe for weeks! As well as getting all in order for the new staff, after waiting since April, yes that long, to get approval to do renovations to my studios, it finally happened last week!!! Everything at once, so I've been busy busy busy!! But it's sooo exciting; I can finally get all the new equipment I ordered and paid for way back in June, up here!! I can't wait to see the finished product, and nor can the clients. The builder has done his job, the plasterer has now finished, it's just the painter to make it look alll pretty and me to put all my flash new motivational posters and prints on the wall and rearranging the furniture and YEEHAAAA we're done!! I love new things, best of all a new playground!!
Will post some pics in the next few weeks when it's done!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh how very exciting, make sure you don't wait to long to post up those pics. I'll be waiting you know Selina. LOL!! ;o)