Monday, November 12, 2007

Ohh Eee Yee--ouch

One of the other trainers here and I trained each other today... holy crap I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow. We all train ourselves, but I forgot how much harder you can be pushed by a trainer. It felt great, and I was a painful client as I complained!! Hee hee, BUT I did it anyway ;) I was smart and went first though, *evil giggle* coz then it was my turn to dish it back!! She said the only other time she felt so close to death was after her first Olympic distance triathlon. I'm taking that as a compliment. She a tough little cookie, we had some huge weights and her form is impeccable. Strongest female I've ever had the pleasure of putting through a session. It's something we're all going to do more often, it's just so hard to find a time when one of us can train when the other isn't working! Having said that, I hope we're both capable of working tomorrow...!!! :)

No comments: