Saturday, July 12, 2008

GOOD LUCK!!!

To all the girls competing today!! Have a great time and enjoy yourselves up on stage :) Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of everyone's hard work!!

************************************
I had a sleep-in today. First one in weeks. Gosh it was good. OH was up at 5.30am to go to work (sucker!), that's when I thought, 'OH NO, I've missed my run!' as that's when we usually start on Saturday morning. Then I realised, it's a rest weekend. Aaaaaaaahhhhhh. And drifted back to sleep with a smile on my face I'm sure.

As good as I feel from the extra sleep time, I've also got the guilty little voice saying 'well, when now are you going to do your training today huh?'.

I think sacrificing sleep to not feel like a lazy sloth may have been a better option.... MAYBE ;)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Hey Selina, sleep-ins are really good!

How long have you been with Pat? You would have a few programs to cycle through?

Have a great weekend

Kristy