Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Back

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, because I had the bestestest time of my life (I've only said that three times now) and I didn't want it to end, and I didn't want to leave those girls behind on the Gold Coast to return to my home :( However it was nice having my own bed back last night :)

Won't say much now, just checking in to say I'm home and well. I slept till 10am this morning without even trying, I've been so exhausted. Monday and Tuesday nights in Bali I had about 3 hours sleep each night due to the oh so wonderful Bali belly, then Wednesday night was our overnight flight home, in which I had a crap seat and had no sleep (plus the belly rumblings still!!) and we also lost 2 hours in time changes. So sleep deprived therefore a little bit cranky I have been! LoL

Although so sad it's all over as I was looking forward to this trip for a long time, I also have the most fantastic memories with the best friends in the world. Booking it last September not knowing how this year was going to begin for me, made it the best timed trip as I really do believe I am OK with 'everything' now :) I've created brand new happy memories with people who I love to death and will be in my life forever!!!!!!!!

Will be back once settled with stories and pics. I've got over 200 blog entries to read (OMG!) and so much life to live but will try catch up with everyone in the next few.... months ;)

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I can't wait to hear all about your holiday and see lots of photos!

Jehanne said...

Yeh me too - cant wait to hear what you been up to and to see some pics!

ss2306 said...

So so glad you had an awesome time Selina. Just what you needed! I'm realising more and more each day that friends make the world go round.

RaeC said...

It's great to hear you had an awesome time Selina, but at the risk of appearing totally selfish it's even greater to have you back!!

Can't wait to see some pics *cough* hint *cough*

Bec said...

I am so happy you had such a wonderful time. Time to book the next trip now!!!

xox Rebecca

Miss Positive said...

Great to hear that you had such a fabulous time, cant wait to see some pics!

Hilary xx