Thursday, September 28, 2006

Grocery Purchase!


Just had to say how happy I am that our new big spiffy Coles has FINALLY stocked some Sugar Free Maple Syrup!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was quite upset to find that some supermarkets down south stocked it, but we didn't get it here! I don't have to order online anymore :) :) :) It's the 'Queen' brand, hope it tastes as good as the one I already have!!

That's all, just had to share my excitement!!!
I'll leave with another pretty pic of my bewdiful sis and my new bro-in-law!

2 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Selina,

Wow, I never thought of looking for sugar free maple syrup at Coles. Must try to find it next time I go.... That is great news that you don't have to order it in.

Oh your sister is gorgeous, you guys look so similar.

Cheers
Rebecca

Kek said...

Love the photo Selina. :-)

The Queen brand syrup is pretty good, I've been using it for ages. It's so nice to be able to get the stuff easily!