Monday, October 20, 2008

DONE

I think I just burnt off the calories from the weekend drinks, and hopefully some of the stored ones from the butt region! Had a good session on my spin bike; it's sooo hot, I was sweating bucketloads.

I rarely consume alcohol (serious!), but mark my words, there will be not one alcoholic bevvy pass my lips - I'm on a mission now, I've got 6 weeks until my OH's all-expenses-paid work Christmas Party at one of the Islands. I just want to feel comfortable, anything more than that is a bonus ;)

Here's a close-up of the sexy shoes I wore. I LOVE these shoes, and they suited the top perfectly, and you can't see it, but the skirt is 2 layers - the black slinky underpart, and lace over the top to give it the floaty look. Match made in heaven ;)

2 comments:

gypsy77 said...

You girls look great! How much fun is it getting all dressed up! We don't do it enough do we?

I love your skirt and top, and the shoes, my god they are great!!!!

Unknown said...

You all look totally gorgeous! I love it when it's wedding or racing time- just seeing everyone all 'frocked up'! I'm on the prowl for a dress for a coming wedding- I'll post a pic if I actually ever get one. Nice shoes too!!