Monday, April 06, 2009

Bugger! Crap! Sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!

A client called me last night to shift his training session to an hour earlier this morning. Although I reeeeally didn't want to start at 5.30am, it's a short week so I'll suck it up and do it anyway.

As I was enjoying my sleep I had a one-eyed blurry look at the clock. 5.45am! CRAP, SH!T, F!CK!!! My clock is 20mins fast, which still made it 5.25am...

D!ckhead here set the 4.30am wake-up time, but didn't press the ON button. It was the worst way to start Monday morning. I was enjoying that sleep :P. I was lucky there were 2 trainers in at work and one was able to train him for me.

I showered, contacts in, dressed, and flew out the door in record time. Made it to work just before six. No time for breakfast though :( I'm grumpy with no food in the belly.

First time in five years I've missed my wake-up call. Not doing tooo bad.

The day can only get betterer - I've eaten my oats now so I'm back in a happy place ;)

6 comments:

Doris's BEHAG journey said...

I hate mornings like that, it always gets me off to a bad start for the rest of the day!

Cherub said...

I hardly slept last night because I had a 4.30am alarm set. I always struggle to sleep on those days and unfortunately I do 3 a week.

You're right, the day can only get better.

Kek said...

LOL - I've had that happen once. WORST way to start the day. EVER.

Unknown said...

No food in the belly either!! How much worse can it get??? lol

ss2306 said...

Oats always make the day better!!

Sara said...

Lasik! 5.30am (or any other time) is no good for messing around with contact lenses. I had to have it twice because I was an exceptionally blurry person, but it was so worth it.