Thursday, March 27, 2008

Deja Vu

I had the same sleep problems as Tuesday nite. I haven't struggled with sleeping for a loooong time, I don't know what's going on with my system to be doing this to me again. Worst part was knowing that I had to get up at 4.30am today, and of course when my eyes finally decided to shut, the alarm woke me up quite rudely.
The icing on the cake - my 5.30am appointment decided to not show up. I received the call at 5.40am - "I didn't realise it was Thursday. Sorry for making you cut your sleep short for no reason". Now let's not even go there............

2 comments:

Kek said...

You're not overdoing the coffee, are ya? That can sneak up on you.

Hope you have sweet dreams tonight.

Jodi said...

Hi Selina....I have been looking into getting IPL done as well, I checked out the website....if I go ahead with it I will say you referred me so you can receive the $50 voucher if you like.. I hope you had a good birthday and easter and I hope you are stressing less.....man your a little stress pot like me!