Wednesday, March 19, 2008

These are the gorgeous colourful flowers that I got delivered to work from my OH for my birthday 2 weeks ago. A massive box of hand-made chocolates were also attached. :)

If I thought I had it bad in the legs yesterday, today's not much better. I did interval training yesterday, of varying times with varying rest periods, and the legs felt good with the blood pumping through. Not so good after I'd cooled down however!! DOMS is such and inconvenience as it interfers with all the other training! I'll just suck it up all the same.

Today I'm having my first IPL appointment. IPL stands for... something! I can't remember at the moment, but it's permanent hair reduction. And lucky me, as I'm a business contact with the girl that owns it, I get my treatments half price. I'll let you know how it goes, I'm looking forward to being zapped and on the road to a hair-free future! ;) More info is here.

No comments: