Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nerves

I've been doing 'normal' stuff all day and feeling normal. Till I read Andj's blog (Congrats again girl!!), and the nerves have started to flutter in the belly and the self-questioning has begun. Have I eaten well enough to fuel me? Have I drank enough water? Have I had too much water? (I suffer badly from stitches that make me stop and walk in races... WALK, I NEVER walk, but these are crippling). Did my week off running to rest my foot stuff up my chance of getting a PB today? Will my foot be OK today? ARGH! I drive myself crazy before a Championship race like today's is. Thank god there's only one per month, I would drive myself bonkers.

I intend to come back later and post my results, by then I'll know my answers to those questions. So on that note, I'm off to the toilet... again.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Good luck! Looking forward to hearing how it went!