Thursday, May 29, 2008

3 More Sleeps to go!!!!!!

Quite a non-eventful day. I had a great sleep last nite, out to it by about 9pm and slept all the way through till 5.30am - yipee for later starts! Still didn't stop the yawns all day though.

I had my sports massage this afternoon, so I'm all limbered up for the half. She used a 'tens' machine on me... not sure if I like it or not, especially the accupuncture setting. It really felt like a sewing machine was running rank on my back! Then the cups came out, I will have my bewdiful alien-like bruises up my spine again! I did have a thorough working over, which I needed as it has been about a month :)

Did a small little run this afternoon as per my program. Warm up then 10 x 30secs on, 30sec off intervals, then cool-down. My legs are a bit tired from yesterday so didn't want to over-do it :)
My feedback from yesterday's effort was "What an amazing run!". Gotta be happy with that!!

So 3 more sleeps to go... I've already ordered my Saturday nite carb-up meal. OH is going to make our favourite splurge meal of our healthy mini-pizzas. Topped with chicken and lotsa veges and fruit (ok that sounds weird, but pineapple IS a fruit!!). MMMmm bring on Saturday nite!!!

3 comments:

Kek said...

So, is all the excitement about the run, or about the pre-run food?

LOL. No prize for guessing which I'd be excited about!

SeLiNa said...

LOL Kek, you know me too well :P

Lyndsay said...

Haha, I have to admit I got excited about the pineapple too!

mmmm... sports massage, lucky thing. You can keep that cupping though!

Looking forward to hearing about the half.