Monday, May 12, 2008

*YAWN*

Man I'm tired, and its just hit me now, bad. I only got about 6 interrupted hours on Saturday nite, I always toss and turn when I have to be up early for a big run. Not the ideal prep. Last night I thought I'd crash but had trouble dropping off. Last time I looked at the clock was about 10.15pm, and then suddenly it was 4.08am... then I was up not long later.

I've had a crappy day at work with no shows and cancellations. Where's the committment peeps!?! It's been raining today so I'm sure people thinks that means they can't train. ;) That and the change in the weather has been knocking people down with bugs. Yet another one now so what better way to make the most of the time than blog. My brain's not capable of much else I'm afraid! I'm won't get home till after 8pm tonite then will be back here for a 5.30am start again tomorrow. No chance of playing sleep catch-up tonite :( Rest of the week will be the same, but gotta suck it up and hang tough till Friday and I'm on that plane. I'll get on there and just crash. (to sleep, not the plane...)!

Sweet dreams all............. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Kek said...

Bugs? Bah! No excuse... I still did my run yesterday. But then I probably am not quite right.

I hate no-shows!

Lyndsay said...

4 sleeps baby!

Cherub said...

Early starts and late nights suck -so am I disturbed to love this job so much?