Monday, May 19, 2008

I had SOOOO much fun!

Just a quickie... I'm back. I'm exhausted but I had the bestestest time :)

On comp day, I met sooo many people, learnt heaps of stuff about competing, saw lotsa hot bodies, saw some boys bums backstage, learnt about dream tan, didn't even recognise Lyndsay she was so black. The girls - Carolyn, Shelley, Michelle and Lyndsay - and the one boy I knew, Mr Lyndsay, all looked fantastic. Again a huge congratulations to you all!!

I was also taught by the experts all about wine - they know who they are ;) - ate lots of yummy food, woke up with what must have been a wine headache today, so solved that by spending more money at LJ - more because I'd already spent up there yesterday...

I've got a kazillion photos to sort through, an overloaded suitcase to unpack, and a big day at work tomorrow to prepare for - playing catch-up, so I'll be back at a later date with pics and details!! ;)

7 comments:

Hilds said...

I'm sooo jelous it sounds like an awesome weekend! Can't wait to see all the pics. I'll drop in soon and say hi! Have a great week. Hilds

Sue Heintze said...

Rosay not rose :) hehe

Was a blast!

Sue Heintze said...

Or Rozay even.

Kek said...

So, are you coming down for the All-Females or what?

Unknown said...

Hi Selina,

It was so nice to meet you on the weekend. Glad to hear you had such a great time.

Cheers

Michelle

LizN said...

Great to meet you on the weekend :)

Kristy said...

Hey Selina, I just bought the R4YL mag and who do I see, but yourself under the Mackay Road Runners.

Well done on such a great time as well as a great PB...Nice photo :)