Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Little Miss Cranky Pants

I'm in a mood today. I hate the feeling of being so overwhelmed by everything, I nearly cried today when a client asked me how I was. I don't know why I've got that horrible feeling, I just want it to go away. I dealt with all that crap years ago. I do have a major big week, not so with appointments, just with stuff. A seminar today, another half-a-day one tomorrow - I think that's what's thrown me out of whack. I'm also still annoyed at the no-shows - GAH!! Get over it already!!!!!!!

With my schedule this week it's going to be a struggle to fit runs and weights around everything. When I'm free, the studio's not. Even if I'm running at midnight, I will fit it in.

I'm not going to be feeling like a fumpy toad on the weekend thank you.

Or maybe it's not that bad afterall - it's just because it's that time................

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Ooooooh I empathise with you. You know how I feel on THAT issue.

Yes, it will wear off by the weekend, you will feel and look GREAT and we are going to have so much fun!!!!

I've just realised we haven't seen each other in the flesh in mmmmm... 2 1/2 / 3 years! Has it really been that long??

Kek said...

And, Miss Selina, are you getting enough sleep?

*hug*