Wednesday, May 13, 2009

4 NIGHTS TO GO...

I'm not counting down the sleeps anymore, coz there's not alot of that happening...

Was grumpy and hungry last night which is a disaster waiting to happen so I went to bed at 7.00pm, lights out at 7.45pm. Woke up at 2.00am... GRRR. Body must have thought it had enough sleep. I tossed till about 4am when I drifted off until the alarm went off at 5.30am.

I hit my lowest weight ever on the scales this morning - that woke me up and there were a few fist-pumps happening in the bathroom...

I spent 2 and a half hours at the gym this morning with weights, cardio and posing practice. MY GOD, they'll be kicking me out soon. I'm making my shirts 'talk' to me to push through these last final days - yesterday was "No pain, no gain", today was the good old "Toughen up Princess". Got quite a few comments with that one!

Had chiro appt this morning, hair later on today, all the prettying up begins...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

getting excited and nervous right there with you selina!- Good luck!!