Saturday, May 30, 2009

Return of the...

... photo slut as Shelley kindly put it!!! ;)

Here's a few more pics from the photo shoot Liz and I did the day after comp. *Hint hint* Lizzie, when are you gonna post some of yours up! I think we need to harass her :) I did try to post these a few nights back, but my computer didn't want to play. Must be sick of looking at me as much as I am... and I'm sure you guys are. I'm totally over myself now :) But let's admire Dallas' photography once again :)

Liz picked that top out for me - She did good, I love it. I think I need to buy one!!

The action shots were fun!!


Just hanging round :)





So there we go :) It was fun pretending to be a model for a day!!
My next goal is to be a live shop-front mannequin!!! Heee heee

3 comments:

Jehanne said...

Oh Goody - lol - thanks - I was waiting.......
Love the pics, cant wait for my turn to be a little model!

ss2306 said...

You're so funny!!

And one hot chick!

Unknown said...

With abs like that why wouldn't you ALWAYS wear a cropped top!! If you've got it- flaunt it!