Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And here's some more..

I will bore everyone to tears with all these pics of myself!! Let's just admire the standard of photography from Dallas, that's really why I'm posting these up ;) He just emailed me a few professional pics - after I did my bestest sucking up. I'm so impatient and couldn't wait for the DVD of pics to be posted :)

The two poses I was not at all confident in doing in practice were chest and triceps. I kept tangling my legs! But the question is - what the hell am I doing with my hand?!?!?!?!? By the end my head was swimming and I forgot all instructions, Jo would have a fit!! HAHA! I was tensing sooo hard even my hand is getting in on it...

This one is just embarassing. I can't stop giggling at myself!!! Looks like I need a bit of birdseed in my palm...

Love this one - just coz I'm having FUN!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks Dallas, they are GREAT!!!! Can't wait to see them all :) Thanks for the sneak peek :)
****************
AND A HUGE THANKS to all you girls for your kind comments and support the WHOLE way through :) I will make it round to say thanks soon :) YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right, on that note, I'm off to dust-up on the posing. Ah-hemmm.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just gorgeous....!

Unknown said...

Wow selina you look fantastic and what a great result!! So pleased for you

Jadey said...

Hot-teeeeee! Dallas is amazing, loving the photos! Keep them coming honey, you look fabulous. You deserve to enjoy the moment for as long as you can I say!
Jade x

Kek said...

Not bored yet - keep 'em coming!

SEX-AY!!

Kerry W said...

Can't wait to see the rest Selina. :)

Nicole said...

You looked awesome Selina - you should be so proud!! Congrats again Nicole xx